Access cash when you need it - Apply for a line of credit
An overview of the services you offer and how they will benefit the visitor.
What is a business line of credit?
Draw funds, make repayments, and replenish your available credit with ease. Versatile and flexible, a line of credit is designed to help you finance almost any business purpose, including offsetting costs during the busy season, emergencies, purchasing more inventory, and upgrading your business. With our quick application, you can apply and get a credit decision in minutes.
Provide basic info about your business and get a decision in as fast as 5 minutes.
Hear back from one of our representatives to discuss your best options.
Get access to your funds in as little as 24 hours.
Use the new funds to grow your business in any way you see fit.
“Oakdale Lending was able to fund my business in less than 24 hours. Brent was a pleasure to work with. Their entire team is responsive, courteous, and made the process as smooth as possible. I’ll definitely be coming back to Oakdale Lending in the future!”
Simon Electrical Solutions
- $188,000+ Gross Annual Revenue
- Majority Owner
- Personal FICO Score of 600+
- Fixed monthly or weekly payments
- Automatically deducted from your business or bank account, so you don’t have to worry about missing due dates
- We offer prepayment options including potential interest reductions. They vary based on our assessment of your business and credit.
- There are no fees to draw money.
© 2022 All Rights Reserved.